What are Cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user to send his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit same user. During the navigation of a site, you can get on to their t
erminals even cookies that are sent to Web sites or servers other (so-called "third party"), on which they may reside some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages in other domains) on the same site that are visiting. There are three main categories: cookies "technical" cookie "profiling" cookies and "marketing".
- Cookies technicians are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service "(Art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code for the Protection of Personal Data). They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. Can be divided into cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to cookies where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site; cookie functionality, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies you are not required the prior consent of the user, while it remains subject to the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, the operator of the site, if you use only such devices may provide in the manner it deems most appropriate
- Cookies profiling are aimed at creating profiles user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net. The European and Italian legislation requires the user to be properly informed on the use of the same and express their valid consent. They refer to Article. 122 of the Code where it provides that "the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored, are only allowed on condition that the contractor or the user has given consent after It was informed by the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 " (Art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code for the Protection of Personal Data).. Our cookies allow us, for example, to:
- store your preferences included
- avoid reinserting the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password
- to analyze the use of the services and content provided to optimize the experience navigation and services.
- Third-party cookies for marketing / retargeting
The third-party cookies are used by companies & agrave; third and allow the user to display banner ads on other affiliated websites showing the latest products displayed on the site www.terredivendicari.it. Moreover, while browsing the site www.terredivendicari.it these cookies are used to make display products that may interest you and similar to those seen previously..
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
Are configured to accept cookies. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your device can still be deleted, and you can disable cookies by following directions provided by the major browsers, the following links:
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Opera http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920